The NUNA Cudl has earned the title of the best baby carrier in NZ 2023 as voted by the Godzown General Store team. If Ergo and Babybjorn had a baby 'this would be it'.
A good baby carrier should be high on your list of priorities when shopping for baby products. It's something you will use every day, sometimes for hours if your baby is having one of those days.
The main things to consider are price, value for money, is it hip healthy, ease of use and comfort. Also, does it suit your lifestyle!
The NUNA Cudl came out on top for all these things.
Nuna Cudl Unboxing
Best features of the NUNA Cudl are:
1. Integrated infant booster ~ Use from newborn without the need to purchase an extra insert like some carriers. The included infant booster is for infants less than 4 months old.
2. The NUNA Cudl is acknowledged as a "Hip Healthy" product when used as directed by the IHDI ~ So important when considering a safe carrier for your baby. Babies hips need to be in the correct position to avoid hip dysplasia.
3. Made with better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric. Soft and comfortable and easy to keep clean.
4. So easy to use with the 4 magnetic locking buckles. No tricky instructions which is so important when you have a baby.
5. Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt. Fits everyone from very small people to larger people. Great for mums and dads.
6. Roomy zippered waist pocket ~ Perfect place to hold your keys and phone, great for when you are out on walks.
7. GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs included (set of 2) So handy having these bibs to keep your carrier looking nice and new. Babies drool a lot.
8. Attached, customisable hood for shade. This handy shade is not only great for blocking out the sun but it's also a godsend when trying to keep your baby asleep and blocking out distractions.
When buying a baby carrier you need to consider, is it good value for money! The answer is yes. The NUNA Cudl will become your go to item when your baby is a newborn right up to three years old. School drop offs become a breeze when your toddler just wants to be carried and you need your hands free.
We now have the new Cudl Softened. All the same fantastic features but made softer and lighter. Great for hotter weather. Link here
Material – Mercerized cotton is silky-smooth for an extra level of comfort while being durable and resistant to moisture. Made with better for baby-certified OEKO-TEX® fabric – Verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances. Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun. Check out our four great new colours.